Sunday, October 30, 2011

Baptism.

Today at our church I have openly confess in public my love for God aaccept that I have sinned all my life. No matter how much I tried to follow in the steps of my Lord Jesus I had the temptation of sin, is always on the menu. I got baptized by my parents at edge of 1 IN A catholic church. To be honest I just never felt closedto such church... The images of saints and the confessions to the priest in that way...I am not saying is bad I just know that it was not my idea of church. For a long time going from Jahova s witness to baptist church and catolic church. Years went by like this while I was young between my Mom and my Grandma influence. Since very little my pick was the baptist church I just lovedhey take care of the children which I know now how important this is for our Lord Jesus. I am so happy because today thanks to our good pastors at church and especially thanks to my Lord Jesus I have decided again to follow Jesus and now is official :-D I am so happy and the peace I feel is so nice. Jesus did this because of obedience and if God requires it I was so amazed by the glory of the Holy Spirit. May God bless you!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you.
    I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete